Leadership in the Construction Industry
Leadership in the Construction Industry Workshop Description
Using our 30-competency leadership model and the text, The Leadership Compass: Mapping Your Leadership Direction, this interactive 8-hour workshop helps develop the leadership skills and behaviors for managers and other leaders in your company.
Creating a leadership culture in your organization will lead to better results in all facets of your business, including:
- Common leadership language throughout the organization
- Increased leadership skills and behaviors for field personnel who must interact with subcontractors and Owners
- Greater understanding of leadership competencies such as problem solving, integrity, communications, conflict management, influencing, and others.
- Stronger reputation in the marketplace as an organization with a leadership culture
Specialized Managers (IT, HR, Business Development, etc.)
- The Leadership Development Assessment
- P1 – Persuasive Vision
- P2 – Positive Results
- P3 – Personal Character
- P4 – People Skills
- Functioning as a Leadership Team