Business Development Audit
Business Development Audit Description
As a company leader you may know something is wrong with your business development activities, but you can’t put your finger on the problem. All you know is that your win rate stinks and you have tried everything. Or, you know things are going well but you want to grow your organization and want your business development efforts to move the organization in the right direction.
Our methodical business development audit, combined with our experience, will identify specifically what your problem(s) are and provide recommended solutions you can immediately implement to kickstart your business development activities.
We use a combination of confidential interviews with your key business development personnel, account management reviews, proposal reviews, and presentation reviews to combine with our experience to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
You receive a detailed confidential report that provides a snapshot of your current processes and recommendations for change to:
- Improve your win rate
- Ensure that you have the right people in the right positions
- Repair your processes so they are customer-focused and result in the best proposals and presentations
- Gain the confidence of the business development team with an emphasis on winning work with less work
- Identify your positive differentiators so you can build on them
- Identify your negative differentiators so you can mitigate these weaknesses
Overall, you will have a prescription for excellence across your business development staff and processes.
The duration of your business development audit depends on the size of your organization and the cooperation of your key personnel for in-person or telephone interviews. It is also beneficial for us to have access to a sample of your account plans and proposals. We will provide an estimate of the duration after our initial discussion with you, along with a price proposal.
Back to Solutions